Shotley Marina Lock Closure 20th August 2012
On Monday 20th August 2012 Shotley Marina will be closing the lock from 0700 to 1100 in order to carry out some essential maintenance to the inner lock gate hydraulic rams for the penstocks.
Shotley Marina is located at the confluence of the Rivers Orwell and Stour.
- 350 fully serviced modern berths all with Electricity and Water.
- 24 hours access – all states of the tide
- 24/7 security.
- Help when mooring, local sailing and weather advice.
- Diesel, Calor and Camping Gaz available.
- Two modern ablution blocks providing showers, baths and facilities for the disabled.
- Free Wi-Fi.
Shotley Marine Services
- Able to move up to 40 tons.
- Engineering, GRP and Shipwright services.
- Shipwreck Pub and Restaurant.
- Launderette with washing machines, driers and ironing facilities
- Chandlery providing books, charts, boat fittings, marine wear and a general range of provisions.
- Leading Light to guide you into the Marina.
This news has come to you from the Boatshed Suffolk team, your local yacht broker managing all your brokerage needs on the ground.