Contact UsBoatshed Suffolk
About Boatshed Suffolk
Why Choose Boatshed to Sell your boat?
- Every boat is personally visited and appraised by an experienced broker on our team.
- Unlimited photographs and videos for each boat for sale.
- We sell all types of boat, sail and power, catamarans and monohulls, luxury motor yachts fishing boats and coastal and offshore cruising boats.
- Boats are sold to customers all over the UK and Europe and as far afield as Australia.
- Boatshed is an extremely sophisticated and comprehensive website promoting every boat listed to a worldwide audience.
- Boatshed is promoted in all the major boating and yachting magazines as well as on many major international boat search websites and boat shows.
- We operate under the rules and codes of practice of the British Marine Federation.
- We operate on a 'no sale, no fee' basis.
- 900,000 registered boat buyers
- Sell your boat twice as fast
- 260,000 unique visitors per month
- 1000+ boats sold per year
- 70+ Boatshed branches world-wide
Boatshed is a British company, set up in 1998 and still owned by the original founders.
Buying a boat with Boatshed
When you are buying a boat, you want to feel comfortable about every stage of the boat sales process and in complete control. Your Boatshed broker will advise and hand-hold you through every stage. Before you travel to view a boat, check out all pictures and video of every boat for sale at Boatshed.com. Our brokers take all their own pictures, videos and virtual reality, so you can see up to date information and full inventory of each boat - no 20 year old pictures here!
We are happy to help you with friendly advice and professional service before during and after the sale of your boat. Just give us a call and we will do the rest!
Don’t forget: #lifesbetteronaboat